Experience something truly unique in this overnight homestay on one of the Duke of York islands.
- Cruise arounds the Duke of York Islands.
- A chance to view Dolphins, dugongs and local fishing canoes as we navigate through this small archipelago of crystal clear waters, white beaches and lush forest.
- Barbeque Lunch cooked on the beach of fresh seafood caught in the waters surrounding you.
- Overnight Homestay and islander hospitality on Mioko Island with traditional weaving, cooking and fishing.
- Witness a traditional sing-sing – a gathering of local tribes for a cultural performance and dance.
- Exploration of Mioko island village and community.
- Return to Rabaul for village basket and mat weaving.