South Sea Horizons is a proudly PNG-owned and operated Destination Management Company, Inbound Tour Operator (ITO) and Tourism product development company. We design, package and run once-in-a-lifetime responsible tours on the Kokoda Track, cultural festivals and bespoke tours throughout Papua New Guinean and the Solomon Islands.
Whether you are looking to travel to the stunning volcanic town of Rabaul; interact with the colour and ceremony of the 150 tribes at the Goroka Show, challenge yourself on the Kokoda Trail with the direct-descendants of the Fuzzy Wuzzy Angels or wanting to see the best of Papua New Guinea, South Sea Horizons can cater for all your adventure needs.
We place a strong emphasis on conducting low impact responsible tourism experiences with the aim of assisting local communities we visit. At South Sea Horizons we champion Responsible Tourism products that are sustainable and contribute back to the local Papua New Guinean communities.
SOUTH SEA HORIZONS IS
- A responsible Tourism Champion
- A Destination Management Company
- An Inbound Tour Operator in Papua New Guinea
- A local PNG company with an established network of suppliers in accommodation, transport, and communities who support our Tours.
- Located in PNG (Port Moresby and Rabaul and Goroka) with a subsidiary office based on the Gold Coast (Australia).
- Focused on community partnerships and the development of tourism at the grassroots level.
- A reputable local operator who provides expert local knowledge and excellent customer service for our clients.