PNG South Sea Horizons BOP Tour (Bird of Paradise)
4-night 3-day package.
- 4 nights accommodation twin Share at the Hideaway Hotel Port Moresby – Single Deluxe supplements available
- Bus Transfers from Hotel to Bird Watching sites.
- Packed lunch every Day and Snack packs.
- Beer, wine and cheese platters every afternoon after a day’s bird watching.
- Tour of Port Moresby – Bomana War Cemetery (Resting place for Famous Kokoda Campaign)
- Village fees and site fees.
- Bus Transfers from Hotel to Bird Watching sites
Papua New Guinea plays host to over 700 species of birds including 38 of the 43 known species of the exotic Birds of Paradise. South Sea Horizons host Daniel Wakra, has been running bird watching tours for over 20 years, and has a vast knowledge of the many locations throughout the country to see the beautiful species of birds in Papua New Guinea.
South Sea Horizons Sogeri Plateau Birds of Paradise tour with Daniel Wakra.
South Sea Horizons guide Daniel Wakra has been taking birders from all over the world on Bird Watching tours for over 15 years. Daniel’s knowledge of the birds and varieties of species derives from his time spent with the famous Phil Gregory. Daniel’s knowledge of the specific birds of paradise and their location is invaluable and he is able to source out the sounds and the songs of the birds well before you even sight them.